A man who police believe was murdered inside his Concord home earlier this month has been identified as 68-year-old James Bale, a Contra Costa County coroner’s deputy said today. Autopsy results are still pending, the deputy said.
Bale’s caretaker found his body inside his home in the 3400 block of Sanford Street around 1:15 p.m. on Oct. 13, according to police. Police said the death appeared suspicious and that the case was being treated as a homicide. An update on the investigation was not immediately available today.
Copyright © 2014 by Bay City News, Inc. — Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
Protect your Website and Computers
Call 855-DSX-DATA (855-379-3282)
Comment Advisement We welcome your thoughts, but for the sake of all readers, please refrain from the use of obscenities, personal attacks or racial slurs. All comments are subject to our terms of service and may be removed. Repeat offenders may lose commenting privileges.