A 39-year-old man was arrested earlier this month in connection with a child molestation case, according to the Contra Costa County Sheriff’s Office.
Ronald DeGuzman surrendered himself to sheriff’s deputies on Sept. 9, sheriff’s officials said.
The sheriff’s office learned about the alleged molestation in August and after investigating the claims detectives found two additional victims, according to sheriff’s officials.
DeGuzman allegedly contacted the children at churches in central and east Contra Costa County, sheriff’s officials said.
Detectives know all of DeGuzman’s victims who have come forward are boys, according to sheriff’s officials.
Deputies served a search warrant at DeGuzman’s Bay Point home prior to his arrest, sheriff’s officials said.
He is being held in county jail lieu of $4.25 million bail.
Copyright © 2014 by Bay City News, Inc. — Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
Comment Advisement We welcome your thoughts, but for the sake of all readers, please refrain from the use of obscenities, personal attacks or racial slurs. All comments are subject to our terms of service and may be removed. Repeat offenders may lose commenting privileges.