General Crime

Kyle Navarro,Tara Hills Murder Suspect, Surrenders

119

donation

A 20-year-old El Sobrante man sought for a killing last month in unincorporated Tara Hills turned himself in this morning, Contra Costa County sheriff’s officials said.

Kyle Navarro is suspected of shooting and killing 24-year-old Nicholas Callen, who was found dead inside a home in the 2600 block of Cornelius Drive on March 31, according to the sheriff’s office.

Sheriff’s officials on Tuesday had asked for the public’s help in finding Navarro. He surrendered around 10:30 a.m. today at the Martinez Detention Facility and is being held there in lieu of $2 million bail.

The announcement of Navarro’s alleged involvement in the crime comes after U.S. marshals arrested another suspect in the case, identified as Michael McQueen, 28, in Sonoma on April 16, sheriff’s spokesman Jimmy Lee said.

McQueen is also being held at the Martinez Detention Facility under $2 million bail.

Authorities are still investigating the killing of Callen. Please call the Fugitive Watch hot line at 1-800-9-CAUGHT (1-800-922-8448) or text us at 408-355-0999 or CLICK HERE to send a confidential email tip, if you know the name of this suspect or have any information that can help solve this crime

Por favor llame la línea de Los Fugitivos en 1-800-9-CAUGHT (1-800-922-8448) o texto en 408-355-0999 o haga clic aquí para envia un email a [email protected], si usted tiene alguna información que pueda ayudar a resolver este crimen.

Copyright © 2014 by Bay City News, Inc. — Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited. 1 YB and waiver

Comment Advisement We welcome your thoughts, but for the sake of all readers, please refrain from the use of obscenities, personal attacks or racial slurs. All comments are subject to our terms of service and may be removed. Repeat offenders may lose commenting privileges.

Leave a Comment