San Francisco police are warning dog owners in the city’s Twin Peaks and Diamond Heights neighborhoods about a number of poisoned meatballs that have been found along streets in that area. On Wednesday, at about 8:30 a.m., a dog ingested one of the cooked meatballs while being walked by its owner, police said.
The dog became very sick and was taken to a veterinarian for treatment. The dog’s owner and neighbors collected other meatballs from the streets, and police said it appears they contain a poisonous substance. Tests are under way to determine the nature of the substance. Police said dog owners in the area of Crestline Drive and Burnett Avenue should be especially cautious.
Please call the Fugitive Watch hot line at 1-800-9-CAUGHT (1-800-922-8448) or text us at 408-355-0999 or CLICK HERE to send a confidential email tip, if you know the name of this suspect or have any information that can help solve this crime
Por favor llame la línea de Los Fugitivos en 1-800-9-CAUGHT (1-800-922-8448) o texto en 408-355-0999 o haga clic aquí para envia un email a [email protected], si usted tiene alguna información que pueda ayudar a resolver este crimen.