16 Year Old Boy Assaulted and Robbed in Menlo Park
Published by Junior Staff Writer on December 4, 2012
Scroll to the bottom to view and make comments
Police in Menlo Park are trying to identify two teenagers who robbed and assaulted a 16-year-old boy on Monday evening. Officers responded to a report of a robbery at the intersection of Newbridge Street and Carlton Avenue at about 6:25 p.m., Menlo Park police spokeswoman Nicole Acker said.
The victim had been walking in the area when the two suspects approached him and demanded his property, police said. During the robbery, the suspects searched the victim’s pockets and assaulted him, according to police. No weapons were seen or used, and the robbers fled on foot. The victim suffered injuries that were not life-threatening, police said.
Both suspects were described as black teenagers, one of whom was wearing a black long-sleeve shirt with a red long-sleeve shirt underneath, police said. The second suspect was wearing a gray hoodie and a black-and-white checkered scarf.
Please call the Fugitive Watch hot line at 1-800-9-CAUGHT (1-800-922-8448) or text us at 408-355-0999 or CLICK HERE to send a confidential email tip, if you know the names of these men or have any information that can help solve this crime.
Por favor llame la línea de Los Fugitivos en 1-800-9-CAUGHT (1-800-922-8448) o texto en 408-355-0999 o haga clic aquí para enviar un email a email@example.com, si usted tiene alguna información que pueda ayudar a resolver este crimen.
Copyright © 2012 by Bay City News, Inc. — Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
Comment Advisement We welcome your thoughts, but for the sake of all readers, please refrain from the use of obscenities, personal attacks or racial slurs. All comments are subject to our terms of service and may be removed. Repeat offenders may lose commenting privileges.