General Crime

* Raul Villalobos and Juan Valencia missing San Jose men found dead in a shallow grave in southeast Indianapolis

Fugitive Watch Logo 77x77px

Two men found dead in a shallow grave in southeast Indianapolis last month have been confirmed as two missing San Jose men, police said. Raul Villalobos, 40, and Juan Valencia, 39, were found on Aug. 22 in a wooded part of a residential neighborhood, Indianapolis police said. One of the men showed signs of having suffered head trauma prior to his death, although police could not say which one.

Officer Mike Hewitt of the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said that there was nothing to indicate that the two men had been living in Indianapolis before they died. The men were identified using dental records and through a missing person’s database, Indianapolis police said. According to San Jose police, Villalobos was reported missing on July 6 and Valencia on Aug. 24. Both men were reported missing by family members.

Copyright © 2012 by Bay City News, Inc. — Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.

Comment Advisement We welcome your thoughts, but for the sake of all readers, please refrain from the use of obscenities, personal attacks or racial slurs. All comments are subject to our terms of service and may be removed. Repeat offenders may lose commenting privileges.

Leave a Comment

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons