* Juan Zavala Nuñez Wanted by Salinas Police for Alleged Murder of Loretta Lori Paluszynski

Published by on May 18, 2012

Scroll to the bottom to view and make comments

ID #07-011

The Salinas Police Department is currently seeking Juan Zavala Nuñez on a one million dollar warrant charging him with murder. Detectives report that on August 8, 2002 Salinas Police Officers were sent to 349 Iris Drive to conduct a welfare check on Loretta “Lori” Paluszynski.

When officers arrived they found Ms. Paluszynski dead from multiple stab wounds and her black over red Chevy Tracker stolen from her parking stall. Police have been looking for Ms. Paluszynski’s boyfriend, Juan Zavala Nuñez regarding her murder. Ms. Paluszynsk’s Chevy Tracker was later located in the City of Cypress in Orange County, California.

Juan Zavala Nuñez has a mole under his left eye. He has relatives who live in Cypress and Anaheim and other possible southern California cities. Detectives have tracked Nuñez and believe he may have fled to Mexico but may return to the U.S.

Please call the Fugitive Watch hot line at 1-800-9-CAUGHT (1-800-922-8448) or text us at 408-355-0999 or CLICK HERE to send a confidential email tip, if you know his whereabouts.

Por favor llame la línea de Los Fugitivos en 1-800-9-CAUGHT (1-800-922-8448) o texto en 408-355-0999 o haga clic aquí para enviar un email a [email protected], si usted sabe su paradero.

Comment Advisement We welcome your thoughts, but for the sake of all readers, please refrain from the use of obscenities, personal attacks or racial slurs. All comments are subject to our terms of service and may be removed. Repeat offenders may lose commenting privileges.

Install the ratings plugin

Popularity:
8,174 views
Comments:
17 so far
Toolbar:
add your comment add this to delicious add this to digg share this on facebook Stumble this item
Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
  1. kathy on Mon, 6th Oct 2008 8:34 pm

whaaaattt no way

2. Mimi Franco on Tue, 7th Oct 2008 5:50 pm

I hope I run into this low life PUNK! Any “man” that would stab or harm a woman in any is nothing but a sissy! I have a daughter and if anyone ever hurt her…I would hunt them down like a dog!!! I hope I run into you JUAN but if I don’t someone else will…and remember to look over your shoulder real close…cause YOU’RE GOIN’ DOWN!!!

3. Jorge valobos on Wed, 22nd Oct 2008 8:22 am

i hop that punk goes to hell right away … FIND THAT LOW life

4. Marc Hinch on Wed, 5th Nov 2008 6:00 pm

No, maybe Nunez is just a big coward.

5. NIGHT HAK on Thu, 1st Jan 2009 6:35 am

SEARCHING FOR YOU MR NUNEZ. ALL EYES WILL BE ON YOU ALMOST TIME OK

6. breana PALUSZYNSKI on Tue, 3rd Mar 2009 10:31 am

nightstalker,

I hope you look at this every once in a while because im gonna tell you one thing. IF I EVER SEE YOU IN REAL LIFE YOUR NOT GONNA SURVIVE!!! That is my aunt your talking about you stupid POS!!! She was the best and kindest person I have ever known. That dick dropped my cousin off at a PARK! He was only a baby! I WILL FIND YOU AND YUR NOT GONNA LIKE IT!!!!

7. breana PALUSZYNSKI on Tue, 3rd Mar 2009 10:34 am

Just so everyone knows. He is still in Mexico and we know exactly where. The mexican government will not let us extract him in order to prosecute. If anyone knows of a way to get him back please comment back and let me know. I want justice for my Aunt Lori! My family wants it too.

8. C Paluszynski on Sun, 5th Apr 2009 8:30 am

My sister was a good girlfriend and worked more than one job to support Juan’s lazy ass and still did not receive the respect and support of a loyal BF!! She deserved better than him and this broke our family up.

9. SGT JOSEPH PALUSZYNSKI on Sat, 16th May 2009 9:19 am

AND FOR ALL WHO READ THIS, THIS IS IN DEED NO THREAT TO ANYONE OR THIS FOOL EITHER,

nightstalker on Tue, 4th Nov 2008 9:08 pm

maybe loretta paluszynsk’s deserve it maybe she wasn t a good girlfriend, FOR ANYONE TO THINK THAT AND MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THAT MY NIGHTSTALKER, MAYBE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS A FEW SKELETONS IN YOUR CLOSET,ANYONE WHO WANTS TO USE A HANDLE NIGHTSTALKER SURELY DOES HAVE AN ISSUE. I TELL YOU THIS BOY, THOSE OF YOU WHO USE A HANDLE LIKE THAT HAS TO HAVE A MEANING BEHIND IT, YOU MAKE SURE BOY THAT YOU MAKE SURE YOU KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN OR MAYBE YOU WILL HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHO MAY SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT THE RIGHT BOYFRIEND FOR HER AND SHE HAS PLANS FOR YOU. YOU WANT TO CALL YOURSELF THE NIGHTSTALKER AS A HANDLE WELL I GOT ONE FOR YOU, I AM RETIRED ARMY AND MY HANDLE IS HAND TO HAND COMBAT SUPPORT BATTALION SOLDIER, i DONT EVER WANT TO SEE YOU MAKE COMMENTS LIKE THAT ABOUT MY SISTER OR I WILL CONTACT THIS AGENCY AND HAVE YOU BARRED FROM THIS SITE AS WELL AS ALL OTHERS

10. Jose on Mon, 28th Sep 2009 4:52 pm

A mexican fugitive can be extradited from Mexico to be prosecuted for a crime cometided in the U.S. for instance the case of Emigdeo Preciado who is in the process of extradition from Guadalajara, Mexico to the U.S. for attempted murder to a police officer. You need to contact the police dept. of Salinas more frecuently to locate this despicable coward. Most likely criminals return to their natives cities to get financial aid and shelter.

11. Evonne galaviz on Fri, 3rd Sep 2010 1:47 am

This message is for the family loretta please give me a call i know juan real well and he used to hit me i was friends with his sister when i was 13 and he was like 21 i moved to get away from him yeah that punk likes little girls too… So please give me a call i am soooo sorry for your lost my prayers go out to your family and her son i hope you guys catch that piece of &hit and may he rot in hell… ###-###-####

12. A nony mouse on Thu, 31st Mar 2011 12:22 pm

For Breana Paluszynski, you weren’t there and didn’t even know anyone in the family so your comments are stupid. How dare you talk about this subject when DID NOT KNOW HER! As far as “SGT JOSEPH PALUSZYNSKI AM RETIRED ARMY AND MY HANDLE IS HAND TO HAND COMBAT SUPPORT BATTALION SOLDIER” u never saw any combat and were in the Army less than a year and after your reserves ended, still saw no combat when u managed to enlist again. You were a cook!!!!

13. debbie fink on Tue, 19th Apr 2011 8:09 am

Hey Joe, its Debbie from Prundale. A very old friend of yours. I have been trying to locate you and see how you have been. Look me up on Facebook. Would love to talk to you.

14. joe on Wed, 24th Aug 2011 10:39 pm

Has this coward murderer been arrested yet?

15. Lesa Wendling - Paluszynski on Thu, 17th May 2012 1:09 pm

Breanna – you weren’t there. I was. We had to tell the rest of the family and deal with this. Tell your bitch ass step-father that he’s a coward, a louse, and a user. He made his wife go to jail for shit he suggested and helped with. BOTH men need to be on the run. May god help Joe if I ever catch him. F$%#^ A^%$#.

16. Lesa Wendling - Paluszynski on Thu, 17th May 2012 1:10 pm

By the way, no Juan has never been arrested. One of our friends said he killed Juan but that’s bullshit without proof.

17. Lesa Wendling - Paluszynski on Thu, 17th May 2012 1:21 pm

C Paluszynski is right. This broke up our family. This man needs to be looked at again and searched for till the ends of the earth. What the hell are the police doing about this? From another web site here’s the officer’s working on the case:
    Detective Gerry Davis (831) 758-7322 – E-mail

Detective Richard Soratos (831) 758-7276 – E-mail

Check your spouse's texts/Calls!
pinksliploan add copy

BREAKING HEADLINES

SOCIALISE WITH US:     Fugitive Watch on YouTube   ·   Twitter   ·   Facebook   ·