Three teenagers in custody for the stabbing of a 19-year-old Redwood City man earlier this month pleaded not guilty to attempted murder in San Mateo County Superior Court today. Billi Antonio, 18, Jose Jiminez-Hernandez, also 18, and Bryan Morales, 19, remain in custody without bail, District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe said. A fourth suspect, Jose Segurasuarez, 18, was arrested Thursday in Anaheim and is awaiting extradition back to the county, Wagstaffe said. A 16-year-old boy is also in custody in connection with the stabbing.
The attack, which investigators believe was gang related, took place Dec. 13 in the 800 block of Brewster Avenue at about 4:35 p.m., according to Redwood City police. Witnesses reported seeing several suspects get out of a tan or gold four-door car and stab the 19-year-old victim multiple times in the abdomen before fleeing, police said.
Police tracked down the car the following day and four of the suspects were arrested for attempted murder and participating in a criminal street gang. Antonio, Jiminez-Hernandez, and Morales are scheduled to reappear in court for a preliminary hearing on March 8, Wagstaffe said.
Copyright © 2011 by Bay City News, Inc. — Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
Please call the Fugitive Watch hot line at 1-800-9-CAUGHT (1-800-922-8448) or text us at 408-355-0999 or CLICK HERE to send a confidential email tip, if you have any information that can help solve this crime.
Por favor llame la línea de Los Fugitivos en 1-800-9-CAUGHT (1-800-922-8448) o texto en 408-355-0999 o haga clic aquí para enviar un email a [email protected], si usted tiene alguna información que pueda ayudar a resolver este crimen.