* Mark Knight 16-year-old Antioch boy was shot and killed at 3915 Delta Fair Blvd.

Published by on March 26, 2010

A 16-year-old Antioch boy was shot and killed Thursday night when somebody opened fire on his family’s vehicle, police said today.The shooting happened at 11:11 p.m. in the parking lot of an apartment complex at 3915 Delta Fair Blvd.The boy has been identified as Mark Knight, according to the Contra Costa County coroner’s office. Knight had been with his family when they got into an argument with another group of people in the parking lot, police said.When the boy and his family got into their car, somebody from the opposing group fired several shots at the vehicle. One of the bullets went through a rear window and killed Knight instantly as he was sitting in the back seat, police said.After the shooting, Knight’s family drove a short distance and called police. Several other witnesses called police as well.Several people were taken into custody after the shooting and were still being interviewed by police this afternoon.Police said it appears that the quarrel between Knight’s family and the opposing group had been going on for several weeks.

Copyright © 2010 by Bay City News, Inc. Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.

Install the ratings plugin

Popularity:
1,211 views
Comments:
6 so far
Toolbar:
add your comment add this to delicious add this to digg share this on facebook Stumble this item
Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , ,
  1. DAN MILLPOINTER on Tue, 22nd Jun 2010 2:23 pm

Goodbye my friend and God Bless You. I will always miss you and remember you as a good kid Mark. There are no words for the outrage
    I feel for that pathetic animal that took your life at such a young age.
    I hope that you realize how much joy that you gave me.To watch you and Jake grow up
    holds a special place in my heart. Your brother Jake lost his best friend
    and i’m sure will grow up and make you proud. God bless you too Jake.
    it will always bring a tear to my eye I when ever I think of you Mark.
    You’re with Jesus now, so fear not Markus.
    Your heartbroken friend. Dan

2. Jack spade on Fri, 7th Jan 2011 12:18 am

Javonee is my cuzin bra and if your sweet gay marcus wasnt out wit his gay cuzins tryna be hard he hard wouldnt got his noodle busted.plain and simple

3. zenobia on Fri, 18th Feb 2011 10:41 am

i LOVE you mark i member we used to always argue we always had so much funn i miss you so much you not even knowing man this crazy till this day i still cant belive it i still feel like uu juss around the way with jake n em man i wish you was here i missed you on new years still hurts ALOT ! ilove you your “gone” but never ever ever forgotten !

4. Tye on Thu, 15th Nov 2012 2:34 pm

I miss you like crazy lil brother its not a day that goes by that i dont think about you we had our ups and downs but at the end of the day we was family and i never forgot that growing up in the same house with you was definitely an adventure but i can smile knowing your in a better place where you can suffer no more i always think back on growing up all the good and bad times laughing and crying i can truely say you was a lil soldier that god called home to be by his side i know tou would be happy to know Jake taking better steps to better his life he hurts everyday because yall was brothers as well as bestfriends but we living through you lil bro Nana, Red, Eisha, Buddy, Jamon, Keshawn,Freddy and momma misses you i wish i could just bring you back for 24hrs so you can see how much we have completed and still yell your name like you never left waking up crying because im missing your silly self lil hyphy who was full of life and was living it to the fullest i wouldnt trade you for the world but your my motivation to stive to do and live better i carry your name and love in my heart every single day and cant wait until the day i get to see you again REST IN PEACE !!!

I love you brother -POOH

5. weezy on Thu, 15th Nov 2012 2:49 pm

to this “JACK SPADE” character just be lucky the police got him instead of the streets

6. sam on Sun, 26th May 2013 6:32 pm

that was my lil brother he use to come to my house all the time to chill and play games and I was taking care of him like he was my brother I love him man like crazy I saw him before he got killed he asked me to tske him out for his b.day and I said yeah the next day I got a call saying my brother was gone I felt my heart jump out my chest I still cry this day cause his gone g.i.p mark

Check your spouse's texts/Calls!
pinksliploan add copy

BREAKING HEADLINES

SOCIALISE WITH US:     Fugitive Watch on YouTube   ·   Twitter   ·   Facebook   ·