* Julian Carrasco Being Sought by San Jose and Santa Clara Police

Published by on October 7, 2009

ID #09-243

The San Jose Police Department is currently seeking Julian Carrasco on a warrant charging him with robbery and sexual assault.  According to detectives, Carrasco and accomplice Tizoc Loredo are allegedly using internet services to arrange meetings with women and then allegedly rob and sexually assault them.  Both suspects are believed to be in the Alviso and San Jose areas. Please call the Fugitive Watch hot line at 1-800-9-CAUGHT or text your tips at 408-355- 0999 if you have any information on his whereabouts.

Install the ratings plugin

Popularity:
3,973 views
Comments:
34 so far
Toolbar:
add your comment add this to delicious add this to digg share this on facebook Stumble this item
Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , ,
  1. Findya on Wed, 30th Sep 2009 6:35 pm

This guy is a punk turn yourself in punk if you dont I will !

2. unga da on Wed, 30th Sep 2009 6:41 pm

hey I know this thug he think he all that he just a little chubby boy whos shorts hit his ankles.

3. Franky on Wed, 30th Sep 2009 7:27 pm

Haaaaaaa I know this guy 2 he is a punk and a fat little dude. come out come out where ever you are rolly polly….

4. RUTHLESS on Thu, 1st Oct 2009 9:22 pm

blah, blah, blah….Listen to all these anonymous PooP-TALKERS! No Pics or Names! Who’s the real PUSSY PUNK? . …. … B!

5. LOWLIFEH8R on Thu, 1st Oct 2009 11:14 pm

THIS GUYS A SHMUCK…RUTHLESS OBVIOUSLY KNOWS THIS COWARD. I THINK I KNOW PORKY PIG TOO..

6. Bobby V on Fri, 2nd Oct 2009 1:14 am

I NoT ThE ONe WanTeD FoR UnaThuriZeD DUCKInG AnD TaKing StuFF NoT MiNe ThIs PuSSy Is I NOt HiDiNG ThIs PuTo Is

7. Bobby V on Fri, 2nd Oct 2009 1:16 am

Mr blah blah He MuSt Be YoUR StrOke BoY

8. RUTHLESS on Fri, 2nd Oct 2009 12:10 pm

Wow, you guys are some smart ones! LOWLIFEH8R did I make it that obvious that I know him? Damn it! LOL and For BOBBY V. I suggest you install spell check cause your sh.. Is all du.ked up! Are you speaking English?

9. Bobby V on Fri, 2nd Oct 2009 8:32 pm

RUTHLESS wOw wHaT A KeWL NAme ArE U A ScARY GuY ?????? If U KnoW ThIS PuNk WhY DoNt He TuRN HimSeLF In?????? ThE MuSic GoNNa KeEp PlAYN Till HE FaCe It NOT TeLL HiM KeeP RuNnIng ThE FooD SuCKs In JaIL

10. The King on Fri, 2nd Oct 2009 10:36 pm

It’s about time for the devil to be recognized. This P!$$ of $h!T has ruined alot of inocent peoples lives. He deserves to be sentenced for the lifeless life. He is not a simple rolly polly or chubby boy that you think. He is a mother effer who deserves to die. I never seen his face until now.

11. Lawrence on Sat, 3rd Oct 2009 12:46 am

My gosh. I am reading all these comments and it makes me worried about the future of our nation. All you gentlemen need some serious counseling.

12. JUSTICE on Sat, 3rd Oct 2009 1:08 am

What happened to Innocent until Proven Guilty. Wow, some people are so bitter! Life to short 2 carry around all that animousity! These women as the article state are PROSTITUTES (which in California State Law is ILLEGAL)and got what they deserved! How many homes, marriages and kids lifes have they distroyed? Countless! The articles if read properly states Julian allegedly commited this crimes. Mean the PIGS don’t have nothing and are hoping to get some more evidence by posting this article. This is a JOKE! And for the Sexual Assault of course those dirty-ass PROSTITUTES have to say that to make themselves look like the victims! Sexual Assault is not the same as rape people… you can accidentally rube up against someone and the PIGS will call it sexuall assault! So to all the little minded people get a life! Know the Laws! And fugitive watch what were these PROSTITUTES charged with? Cause they are true DEVIL! And finally to THE KING be true to your wife show her some love and attention and maybe just maybe she would not went with the first guy that did!

13. JUSTICE on Sat, 3rd Oct 2009 1:17 am

Right on Lawerence! They do seem like a bunch of guys with built up animosity! they will probably be next on fugitive watch for some type of violent crime!

14. YOUNOME on Sun, 4th Oct 2009 2:23 pm

ey Julian you watching the game? 49rs up by 7

15. The King on Mon, 5th Oct 2009 8:20 pm

Justice? Wife? which Wife? I’m not even married. Who are you talking about? I got bunch of girl friends but no wife. Haha you sound like you’re related to rolly polly or something. Watch who you are calling a PIGS MR!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Mr. Lujan on Mon, 5th Oct 2009 8:44 pm

JJ your big and bad, then why can you only rob women? and you need a gun too seems pretty pussy to me, now you find yourself running scared you know your Alviso people will turn you in it’s a matter of time. Once they figure out Jacob Laine was involved he’ll be dropping dimes on all ya

17. ToAll on Tue, 6th Oct 2009 6:04 pm

We need to get rid of illegal ??????. Also, why are there so many ?????? who are rapists and sexual offenders? They’ve gotta go.

18. you must b a wood on Tue, 6th Oct 2009 7:56 pm

Well I believe they were both born here in America and their parents too…. but as for illegals well they wouldn’t be here if there was no work for them but us dumb woods don’t want to do that hard back breaking work…

19. Bobby V on Tue, 6th Oct 2009 8:06 pm

Julian you got nothing to say to defend your Sorry A&* ?

20. Justice on Tue, 6th Oct 2009 9:16 pm

We need to get rid of these ignorant people??????. Also, why are there so many????? Who are small minded and racist? They’ve gotta GO!

You must have feld History!! Your the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT!

21. Justice on Tue, 6th Oct 2009 9:23 pm

My bad!! FAILED!! I failed Spelling!

22. juanita rositas on Fri, 9th Oct 2009 9:23 am

im married to a man from india and got all hottt one day drove up to julians house and took him in my car around the corner from his house and let him f… the shit out of me he dumped me a few weeks later i thought i was gonna leave my husband for a one nite stand i guess i have a reason to mad i thought i could spread them and rid my self of my husband i set him up i ratted ….seeking vmale

23. MY BABIES MOMMA on Fri, 9th Oct 2009 10:05 am

its seems as though all of u know these guys well, sounds personal maybe u and ur families should be checked out just as well, if i hear or see any thing about u and your families i will sing like tiger

24. BUFFED on Fri, 9th Oct 2009 2:53 pm

WELL I dUKED UP I SHULD HAVE ROBB INDEPENANT WOMEN, INSTEAD I ROBB ASIAN KATS WHO HAVE ASIAN GANGS RUNNING THEM NOW I HAVE TO WORRY ABUT THOSE ASIANS CUMMING AFTER ME AND MY FAMILIES, SECOND I ROBB WITH MY CUSINS TIZOC AND PEPERS, THEN WITH MY FRIEND JACOB. THESE GUYS WILL GIVE ME UP AS THE RING LEADER. I’M BETER OFF IN JAIL IN PC, CUZZ THESE ASIANS WILL KILL ME AND MY FAMILEES, ITS NOT WHERE I WANABE ITS WHERE I’M GANA BE (JAIL PC);(

25. Scott on Fri, 9th Oct 2009 10:08 pm

Hey Buffed good stuff too good to publish. Send to tips or keep them coming and after he, I meant you are picked up I will approve. Also thanks for cleaning up your own bad words.

26. VALLEY SPRINGS on Sun, 11th Oct 2009 3:09 am

F THESE HOS. THEY SHOULDNT BE TRICKING CRAIGSLIST ANYWAY.IF THESE BROADS HAD SOME SKILLS THEY WOULD HAVE A JOB. ITS A RISK THEY TAKE. AND FOR ALL OF YOU CRY BABIES AND HATERS OUT THERE, SHUT THE DUCK AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. I DONT BELIEVE HE ROBBED THESE HOS, I THINK IT WAS JUST A DATE GONE BAD FOR A GREEDY HO! MONIQUE, DONT TRIP BABY, AND YOU DONT HAVE TO GIVE UP ALL OF THAT TO THESE FOOLS. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, MY PRIMOS ARE GOING TO BE ALLRIGHT. CANT KEEP THEM FOREVER AND BESIDES THEY WONT DO ANY TIME, THEY WILL SPEND SOME TIME.

27. LOWLIFEH8R IS A PIG! on Tue, 13th Oct 2009 3:16 pm

HEY PIG, KEEP IT COMING…INTERESTING READING! TRYING 2 GET A RISES OUT OF SOME ONE….SO JUST MAYBE THEY’LL GIVE U A TIP? I WOULD NEVER MAKE UR JOB EASY FOR YOU! YOU MUST HAVE GOT MY NAME FROM THE COMMENT ABOVE! CAUSE U OBVIOUSLY HAVEN’T SEEN MY GUT (9 MONTH ROUND BELLY)! YOU ALSO MUST HAVE READ THE OTHER COMMENT WHERE IT SAYS I WILL SING LIKE A TIGER…TIGERS DON’T SING! SO DAMN IT PLEASE TALK ALL THE $HIT U WANT! PORKY-PIG? MORE LIKE A BOAR (FAST SUCKERS)! WATCH OUT FOR THEIR TUSKS! HAPPY HUNTING!

28. To: Julian Love: Mercedes on Mon, 19th Oct 2009 4:50 pm

I love you Julian and god bless you. your a really good guy and do not trip about anything everything will get better.

love your cousin Mercedes Estrada Ontiveros

29. AmWhoUsayIam on Tue, 20th Oct 2009 4:18 pm

U got 2 things rite! Ma beauty and that of ma daughters! By tha way ma daughter’s name is CAT-A-LINA!

Damn and if it true about all this money he took wish he would have helped out with his daughters!

Peace out “castle made of sand”!

30. LOWLIFEH8R on Tue, 20th Oct 2009 11:04 pm

UH..HEH-LOW…JULIAN ISNT GONNA READ THIS…HE CANT READ..MEMBER..U MEMBER..NOW I SEE THIS GUY REALLY IS A LOWLIFE! WAS HE NOT SUPPORTING HIS DAUGHTER…IS THAT WUT I READ?? I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THE IMMIGRANTS BUSTIN THER ASS, EVEN THE BUMS ASKIN FOR MONEY THAN THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE..SO , IF U WANNA HELP HIM, TURN HIM IN…ISNT HE INNOCENT AFTER ALL??

31. ATTENTION on Wed, 21st Oct 2009 8:57 am

ATTENTION
    POST’S ON THIS SITE ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION BY MA ADDRESS, IP ADDRESS, BY SEVERAL OF OUR AGENCIES, IF YOU ARE OR HAVE EXPERIENCED HARASSMENT DO TO THIS WEB SITE, YOU MAY CONTACT SANTA CLARA COUNTY PROBATION OFFICER DE ROCHA, OR YOU CAN GO TO OUR NON EMERGENCY LINE TO FILE A COMPLAINT.

32. embarassing on Wed, 21st Oct 2009 11:35 am

Man you people, you should be asshamed to even associate yourself with this WANTED Fugitive Julian chicken SHH…T punk sissy. You would put your name next to his. I guess this is normal for you, and your families. So robbing people, hurting people is okay in your minds, then you are sick just like this piece of Shhh…tt, who is now hidding like a punk that he is. Well from what I read it’s just normal for him and his family this is how they were raised. I guess this keeps our prisons open and gives job security for police and prison guards. So keep it up friends and family of Julian Carrasco we need your business.

33. Nice job parents on Wed, 21st Oct 2009 11:42 am

Yeah when he is in prison. We will hear that the Asian mob gave Julian the AMERICAN ME off the 5th tier in San Quentin, nice job Julian

911
pinksliploan add copy

BREAKING HEADLINES

SOCIALISE WITH US:     Fugitive Watch on YouTube   ·   Twitter   ·   Facebook   ·