Three men charged in connection with the rape of a 15-year-old girl in Santa Rosa last month re-entered not guilty pleas this morning to an amended complaint filed in Sonoma County Superior Court.The defendants previously pleaded not guilty to the charges on April 16.A 13-year-old boy also has been charged and is being prosecuted in juvenile court where his mental competence is at issue.The defendants are charged with kidnapping, rape, assault, oral copulation and giving a minor a controlled substance.The men face 25 years to life in prison for enhancements that were added to the complaint today related to moving the victim from one location to another and administering the controlled substance to her, Chief Deputy District Attorney Spencer Brady said.Salvador Armando Rivas, 22, Alejandro Corado, 30, and Oscar Anibal Magana-Aristando, 20, all of Santa Rosa, are being held in Sonoma County jail. Judge Elliot Daum raised their bail to $1 million this morning after Deputy District Attorney Daniel Cohan added the enhancements to the complaint.Santa Rosa police said the girl was walking home from a friend’s house around 8 p.m. on April 6 and was on Coffey Lane near Becky Court in northwest Santa Rosa when a car containing four males approached.One of the males asked the girl if she needed a ride and she refused twice, police said. The car then stopped and two of the males got out and forced her into the car, police said. When she began screaming the suspects slammed her head against the interior of the car, according to police.The suspects drove the girl to a parking lot near Comstock Middle School where each of the four suspects punched and sexually assaulted the girl, police said. The suspects then dropped the girl off in the 2700 block of Fourth Street in Santa Rosa. The girl suffered minor injuries and was not hospitalized, police said.The defendants will appear in court June 12 for a bail review and further proceedings. Cohan has requested the defendants give blood and saliva samples for evidence.